Resonance provides a customized, results-focused framework that will help your organization make tough decisions both today and in the future.
Our services help teams build consensus quickly in order to solve high-stakes and complex challenges.
Founded Resonance in 2005
- Certified Master Facilitator™(CMF) with the International Institute for Facilitation
- Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) with the International Association of Facilitators
- Board of Directors - International Institute for Facilitation
- Board of Directors – eScholar
- Board of Directors – Southeast Association of Facilitators
- Former VP with the North Highland Consulting Company
- Former Director of Consulting with META Group (now Gartner)
- Former Manager with Procter & Gamble and Georgia-Pacific
Resonance Can Help
Energize your group and create a dynamic dialog.
In uncertain times, the best organizations separate themselves from the competition by proactively tackling the difficult issues standing in the way of success. Resonance facilitates workshops, provides facilitation coaching and leads training to help our clients tackle those issues.